![]() |
|
|
You can mail me at:
zhuangxuefang@yahoo.com
Wednesday, February 28
Friday, March 02 Sunday, March 04 Monday, March 05 Tuesday, March 06 Wednesday, March 07 Thursday, March 08 Saturday, March 10 Sunday, March 11 Tuesday, March 13 Thursday, March 15 Wednesday, March 21 Friday, March 23 Monday, March 26 Wednesday, March 28 Thursday, March 29 Saturday, March 31 Sunday, April 01 Monday, April 02 Wednesday, April 04 Thursday, April 05 Friday, April 06 Saturday, April 07 Monday, April 09 Tuesday, April 10 Thursday, April 12 Friday, April 13 Saturday, April 14 Tuesday, April 17 Wednesday, April 18 Thursday, April 19 Friday, April 27 Friday, May 04 Monday, May 21 Saturday, May 26 Monday, May 28 Friday, June 01 Saturday, June 02 Thursday, June 07 Sunday, June 10 Friday, June 15 Saturday, June 16 Monday, June 18 Wednesday, June 20 Thursday, June 21 Friday, June 22 Sunday, June 24 Monday, June 25 Tuesday, June 26 Sunday, July 01 Wednesday, July 04 Sunday, July 15 Saturday, July 21 Monday, July 23 Tuesday, July 24 Sunday, July 29 Thursday, August 02 Friday, August 03 Monday, August 06 Monday, August 13 Saturday, August 18 Saturday, August 25 Saturday, September 08 Saturday, September 15 Monday, October 22 Wednesday, October 24 Thursday, October 25 Monday, November 05 Thursday, November 08 Monday, November 12 Sunday, November 18 Thursday, November 22 Friday, November 23 Sunday, November 25 Friday, December 07 Monday, December 10 Thursday, December 13 Monday, December 17 Tuesday, December 25 Wednesday, December 26 Sunday, December 30 Monday, December 31 Thursday, January 31 Monday, February 11 Monday, February 18 Sunday, April 13 Monday, April 21 Tuesday, April 22 Monday, April 28 Monday, May 19 Thursday, June 05 Tuesday, June 17 Sunday, June 22 Friday, June 27 Monday, June 30 Tuesday, July 01 Friday, July 18 Friday, July 25 Sunday, July 27 Wednesday, August 06 Thursday, August 07 Friday, August 08 Tuesday, August 12 Thursday, August 14 Friday, August 15 Saturday, August 16 Tuesday, August 19 Thursday, August 21 Saturday, August 23 Monday, September 15 Tuesday, October 07 Saturday, October 11 Tuesday, October 14 Wednesday, October 15 Sunday, October 19 Wednesday, October 22 Wednesday, October 29 Tuesday, November 04 Monday, November 10 Tuesday, November 18 Sunday, December 07 Monday, December 08 Sunday, December 14 Monday, December 15 Tuesday, December 16 Bituwin - image Jeremiah 29:11. Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster,to give you a future and a hope.
|
23 Mar 2007
Revamping my BLog
Hmmm.. suddenly i have the urge to change the logo of my life at this critical situation. Today i was chatting with pokemon, i felt so damn stressed. I have been a worm for the past few days. Damn pissed with myself. I have decided to go to np to study from mon to fri. When it reaches april, i will go full blast to sat as well. Trust me, time really flies when you least expect.
I have become so "numb" that i cant feel anything. That is bad. Hmm. I have not been sleeping well. I have been dreaming since after prelims (PS: dreaming is not good. YOu need to fall into deep sleep in order for your body to fully recharge.This is a scientific fact). One thing i dont know why i am feeling this way, my pessismism devil always haunts me by whispering into my ears " it doesnt even matter how hard you try". When i try to hold on time, it slips and fall apart. I try so hard to push myself to study and get so far only to hit the gym. I was confiding to pf that i am too damn harsh and critical of myself. I cannot fully enjoy my birthday celebrations. Like there is something bothering and holding me back. Guilt seems to consume me. I envy her laid back attitude.Sometimes you need to unwind and forget completely the stressful situation. At least she can relaz and stay at ease. She thought that i was being sarcastic. Well, i am not. I am too wounded up like a clock. A spring that is rapidly losing its elasticity. I am very competitive in nature. I like to beat myself. Sianz. Mad rt? While i was on the way home, a wave of panic hit me. March is coming to an end. Shiok lor.I am still clueless on my preparation. What should i do? Seeds of Doubts sprouting in my heart, winding around my brain.I am so uptight. Now the pressure is constantly fuelled by my fear. There is a phrase floating in my mind. "it is either you sink or swim" It is like paranoid looking over my back. It is like a whirlwind inside of my head. It is like i cant stop and i am hearing devil voices within. I am not going mad. Just that i am slowly sucumbing to my pressure if i fail to cope it. I took at deep breath and stare blankly to block everything. Hai. Why do my mental self likes to torture me sia? When i reached home, i saw my brother lying comfortably in our parent's room. We started to push and shove like 2 lions clawing each other. Then he was making pizza. There are only 2 reasons why he will do it. One, i begged him to do it. The other is he is trying to woo the 3rd floor mui mui. It revolves around women. At least i forget the tense stuff for a brief moment. FInally will have the damn haircut tomo, to de stress myself. haha. |