A cOcoOn trying its best to transform
Inferiority has struck me again
Glancing at my body
I start to despise it again
Devil and angel has begun its debate
Seed of hatred starts to sprout
Cellulite cells are stubborn to destroy
Envy people who can simply take clothes off the rack
Ohh.. Do i look good in this outfit?
I cant do that
I need to scale for the highest size available
The higher number, the better
But it does not necessary meant that i could try
I need to consider the texture, the cutting and many more
Many of my friends dont understand
I couldnt tell them that "eh could you get a bigger size?"
The words got stuck in my throat
I start to feel very small again
Even though i wriggle a bit from the cocoon of fats that i possess
There is still much room for improvement
Somehow i grew weary
I just want to look nice
Is that a crime?
Is that too much to ask for?
Am i just a cocoon stuck in its own shell that will never be able to break out?
I simply wish that my frens could be more sensitive to my feelings
Maybe it is hard...
Tears began streaming on my face
Just like the huge downpour outside of the window
I will be alright
Just a mental setback
Need someone to listen my new, scarred wound