Frenz
What is the true meaning of frenship?
To me, frenship is a complex equation
If I could simply disect it up like a dead corpse,
It would be easy to understand
Some frens that could be closed to me
But my heart is not there for them
I am a door opener
I only open doors of my frens's heart if i wanted to
Sometimes when i opened the door , a storm appears
I would slam it when i am going through a rainy storm of myself
Sometimes when i opened the door, a rainbow appears
I would enter it with glee
I am glad that there are frens who are dear to me and no words could explain it
Actions speaks louder than words
Frens who stick through with me thick and thin
Just like kaya and cheese on the bread
I don need others to prove my frenship
Just me and the other party to prove it
So that is what frenz mean to me