CNY eve
While I was working, Xr sms me about the various locations of Cotton because I wanted to buy basics. Then my heart wandered as the steps of CNY are coming. I began eating snake by smsing her.
After I have knocked off from work, I decided to roam around Bugis for a while. I always have the europhia of buying things on CNY eve, because I feel that the shops are going to be closed for the coming few days. Haha, weird of me? Perharps.
After roaming for a while, I decided it is time to do the "sprucing" of my home. For the past years of spring cleaning, I would take 2 weekends to do it. But laziness got hold of me and i procrastinate. DAMN. My brother and I took an afternoon nap to drag it further.
We began cleaning only at4pm. Wrong choice. Stupid decision. The whole cleaning process nearly killed me, I was muttering under the breath that I would rather split it under 2 weekends for the coming one.
I realised that there are so many things to do, luckily my brother has offered to help out. After cleaning until 7pm, i told my dad for timeout. I had to eat my reunion dinner. Otherwise i would be in my graveyard. Round two bell began ringing , I cleaned until 1.30am. My parents were nagging at me for cleaning at such late hour. I sighed that i wished i wasnt such a perfectionist.
I HATE CNY or festive periods... BAH, i never like it because i am the eldest , there are one million and one things to tackle.
So i cannot fathom xr's thinking of enjoying cny. To me, it is a chore. A painful one. Sure , i could leave everything just like tat, but, damn, i cannot do it. Then, my mom told me that i have to send my parents at 5.30am to the airport because they are going to CHINA AGAIN. Imagine that i was exhausted to the limit and i have not bath. By the time i have settled down, the clocked ticked 3am. I caught2.5hrs of sleep and dragged myself to be a chauffeur.
To be continued.....