Puzzle 1 : Pursuing my dream
Teaching and taking care of young children is not a simple task
You need 100% of concentration + 100% mental strength + 100% of physical ability
On top of that, I have endure the sickness that I "obtained" from the kids
Sore throat, Flu , Heatiness and fatigue accumulated
Yup, not to mentioned to tackle the administrative shit
I have to admit that there are days where I have entertained the thoughts of quitting
Pay is belittling yet I have to slog my guts
If I were to justify through economic gains
This path seems bleak
But when the child says " I like you , Miss Xuefang." I love you a lot, Miss Xuefang"
The child hugs you like a teddy bear
The toddler smiles sweetly at you
She pounces into your embrace because she knows that you will be there for her
Those stuff seemed so minor
This choice is really tough
The path seemed ardous
But I will try
Coz the passion is slowly igniting