Puzzle 4: My best fren's love flame is been extinguished
I was surprised to receive a phone call from my best fren today
Coz she never calls me bright early morning
It has been a long while she has called me for a chat
Something is amiss
I joked to her that I must go and buy TOTO
Then a flood of tears and sobbing was the next thing that I heard
Her boyfriend cheated on her
He was double timing and probably slept with the other young, pretty and slim mei mei
Her heart was torn into pieces
There is nothing for me to
But to listen to her
Dont you agree that a relationship is like a gamble
When you think that you will win
You lose terribly
The outcome is killing you
No matter what or how you do
That pain never subsides
In fact, it seems to intensify
When all your frens console you
You seem to feel better
But when you are alone at home after a hard day work
You cave in to the depression and tears
Thoughts of happy moments swept you in a hurricane
Then the moment of betrayal throw you onto the ground
Those smses, those intimate pictures will punch your stomach real hard
You feel really sick to limit
I think this is what depicts my best fren's state of mind
I can only horse around with her, hang out with her, sms her
After all, time will heal her nasty wound