aN interesting phone conversation
Me: Yo, how are you? It has been a while
J: Yup, i am tired after gone thru exams
Me: Oh, so when are we free?
J: Hmm, maybe after i get my vacation job pay
Me: Oh, i am fine with that. About a month+?
J: Ya, i think so. Maybe before my sch begins? work is tiring
Me: Oh, if that is the case.
PS : Notice the no. of times i said OH.
Me: i am broke when i meet up with ya coz my take home salary is pathetic. haha
J: How come? i thought you are doing pretty well in the financial sector
Me: I dropped out long time ago. There is something i have not told ya. I switched to child care centre teacher
J: Are you mad? You must be rich sia. You got nothing else better to do? My part time job is even better than you.
Me: Silence
Me: I am happy over there
J: Silence
J: I cant be "like" you... I have education debts to clear... i need big fat pay check to clear it.. moreover.... ZXHUQWJIND
PS: the rest of conversation is blocked out by me.... I simply shut down from it
The last thing that i have heard is you are pessimistic... i dont want to be contracted from you....
Conclusion: A very fizzled out can of coca cola