What are frens for?
I learnt something from someone who has lived longer than me
who eats more salt than me, who breathes longer than me
She simply states not all frens are with you for the rest of your life
Along the way, they are simply out of your league
The chemistry simply fizzles out like a can of soda
The taste of frenship is bland
After going through so much, judgement clouds perceptions
Nothing is forever
So, dont emphasize too much on frenship
Coz the returns might not be enough for you...
What a joke..... frenship is being measured by such extent
Conclusion: whatever.
I know I have 2 cans of fizzled out frenship...
Maybe there are more to come....
But i just simply have to embrace it...
I am content that i have a couple bottles of red wine that mellows over time.....
Enough of soft can drinks
i dont want tooth decay or visit dental...
HAha..