BLaming on the mangosteen n durian served chilled from the fridge
My cough is coming back with a vengance. Actually i had finished the whole course of medication, thinking that i could eat anything to my hearts content. Shoot. My parents have decided to visit my ah ma , so we bought durian and mangosteen at geylang.
But my dad was being cheated by the durian seller, it was a lemon. The durian was over riped and dry, so my grandma took out some durian from the fridge which was deliciously sinful! I couldnt resist the temptation and took one. Alas, haha then i couldnt stop it. Haha.
In order to remove that heatiness, i ate mangosteens. But that aggravated my hidden cough, shoot. Hmmm just now PF msn me about tomo's lunch n dinner event. I told her about my sickness, she didn show any empathy. Sadness. What kind of fren sia.
I told her that i will pass it to her. haha