<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5867702964162812690?origin\x3dhttp://bendanfangfang.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Xuefang and I am 25. Chocolates and coffee and novels are my favorite things.

You can mail me at:
zhuangxuefang@yahoo.com


Wednesday, February 28
Friday, March 02
Sunday, March 04
Monday, March 05
Tuesday, March 06
Wednesday, March 07
Thursday, March 08
Saturday, March 10
Sunday, March 11
Tuesday, March 13
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 21
Friday, March 23
Monday, March 26
Wednesday, March 28
Thursday, March 29
Saturday, March 31
Sunday, April 01
Monday, April 02
Wednesday, April 04
Thursday, April 05
Friday, April 06
Saturday, April 07
Monday, April 09
Tuesday, April 10
Thursday, April 12
Friday, April 13
Saturday, April 14
Tuesday, April 17
Wednesday, April 18
Thursday, April 19
Friday, April 27
Friday, May 04
Monday, May 21
Saturday, May 26
Monday, May 28
Friday, June 01
Saturday, June 02
Thursday, June 07
Sunday, June 10
Friday, June 15
Saturday, June 16
Monday, June 18
Wednesday, June 20
Thursday, June 21
Friday, June 22
Sunday, June 24
Monday, June 25
Tuesday, June 26
Sunday, July 01
Wednesday, July 04
Sunday, July 15
Saturday, July 21
Monday, July 23
Tuesday, July 24
Sunday, July 29
Thursday, August 02
Friday, August 03
Monday, August 06
Monday, August 13
Saturday, August 18
Saturday, August 25
Saturday, September 08
Saturday, September 15
Monday, October 22
Wednesday, October 24
Thursday, October 25
Monday, November 05
Thursday, November 08
Monday, November 12
Sunday, November 18
Thursday, November 22
Friday, November 23
Sunday, November 25
Friday, December 07
Monday, December 10
Thursday, December 13
Monday, December 17
Tuesday, December 25
Wednesday, December 26
Sunday, December 30
Monday, December 31
Thursday, January 31
Monday, February 11
Monday, February 18
Sunday, April 13
Monday, April 21
Tuesday, April 22
Monday, April 28
Monday, May 19
Thursday, June 05
Tuesday, June 17
Sunday, June 22
Friday, June 27
Monday, June 30
Tuesday, July 01
Friday, July 18
Friday, July 25
Sunday, July 27
Wednesday, August 06
Thursday, August 07
Friday, August 08
Tuesday, August 12
Thursday, August 14
Friday, August 15
Saturday, August 16
Tuesday, August 19
Thursday, August 21
Saturday, August 23
Monday, September 15
Tuesday, October 07
Saturday, October 11
Tuesday, October 14
Wednesday, October 15
Sunday, October 19
Wednesday, October 22
Wednesday, October 29
Tuesday, November 04
Monday, November 10
Tuesday, November 18
Sunday, December 07
Monday, December 08
Sunday, December 14
Monday, December 15
Tuesday, December 16

Bituwin - image

Jeremiah 29:11. Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster,to give you a future and a hope.

12 Aug 2008
Faniel , my interesting kar kee

I have been hanging out with Faniel like almost everyday. I smsed her that I am getting sick of seeing and hanging around with her. She was retorted back that she also felt the same way. There were countless occasions that I hanged out with her that were totally dramatic, hilarious.

Beat me to it.

Skater gal


1) She has impulsively bought a pair of roller blades on National day which I had told her off, to cool down her impetuous nature. She said that she had thought for it for a long time, right. A month is considered a long period of time for her. I told her that you need to do your homework to check whether which brand is affordable and good quality. She has a history of being a sardine fish on the chopping board, being exploited of an exorbitant price for a mediocre good. She called me repeatedly to ask me whether she should buy the guards @ $79?! I was screaming in my sms , while I was watching the movie.

Then she said that she want to try on her new pair of roller blades. So , we went roller blading along the beach from 10.45pm to 2.45am. Insane.

School drop-out climbing school gate


2) Sk had asked me out to play basketball , so I told her that I wouldnt be joining her for roller blading. She was grumbling like an old lady and was thinking about it. I simply couldnt care less. As I was on my way to meet Sk, she smsed me, wait for me. I threw in my white towel. I could throw my hands into the air. But when we reached the basketball court, it was jammed with a group of basketball fanatics. Shoot. So we decided to try a school that is nearby the cc. Aloha, the court is ready for us to display our prowess. Well, not exactly. haha.

She wasnt accustomed to play basketball and so she bladed around the basketball court. Just when we were playing until we were almost baked to roasted pigs, an uncle was shouting across the basketball court. 'Hey. I am locking the school gate. So all of you better leave the school' I panicked and hurried sk and Faniel. But Faniel was in her blades, so she needed time to remove it. Alas, the school gate was really locked. I swallowed hard and I had to do something which I never did before.

Jump over the school wall. Does it sound like a school drop out who hates to attend class and wishes to 'pontank'? Mind you, I dont have martial arts foundation. Calmly, Faniel took a table (which I wondered she got it from) and used that to climbed over the school gate. I tried to jump over the school wall, but I dont have the strength to do so. So, I took Faniel's method. I wobbled, but I escaped unhurt. What an escapade.

In short, she is really a gal that people would love to hangout with, but as for me, I prefer to be a bummer. Haha. I just want my life to be plain, simple and boring.