ANgels wings that F . L . A . P
F- Forgiveness &
L- Love
A - Always brings
P- Peace in your heart
A dark thought is like a drop of poison, once it seeps into the heart of the river. The poison would gradually diffuses and the heart would loses its sanity. No matter what people says, the effect of the poison have taken place.
THe only person that cleanse the prolonged ill effects of my poison is God.
He has the ability to cleanse my scarlett sins into pure snow.
No matter how many times I stained my heart with poison
He would do it with abounding love, grace and mercy
As long as I humbly ask for his forgiveness
I know there are many occassions that I really don feel like communicating with Him
I just feel that He wont understand what I am going through
But that is just my understanding