Screaming out LOUD
I bleed my frustration out
The pent up feeling is driving me mad
The more I try to ignore it
It just grew like a malign tumour
Trying to suffocate my thinking nerves
I am try to throw everything away
Be it TV, internet, books that try to engulf me into pieces
Isolation, so alone
I dont know why I am feeling this way
At the end of the day, when the pendulum of time strikes a chord in my brittle heart
I am shattered into pieces
Losing myself is so easy
Dear God, can you understand the screaming me?
I am trying to be brutually honest with you
ONly by penning my thoughts down
I can collate my disarrayed thoughts
Somehow listening to linkin park songs can only convey the surface of my thoughts
the deepest , innermost of me can no longer be portrayed by the greyest songs
why?
could it be that i know that YOU WILL BE THERE ...catching me when i fall from the depths of my misery?
those very dark, grey moods can no longer hit me as deep as before
BUT why i am still feeling all these
I have no answers for these....
I know that you have it