Faith is like a mustard seed (I)

I lived like a hermit
COz I am afraid to contact my friends
They would ask the usual set of questions
So how have you been?
What's up lately in life?
Are you still like unemployed?
Are you still finding a way in your career?
Oh my goodness, you are still working as a relief teacher?
Erh, What are you thinking?
You are no longer young, you still think you can grow money on trees?
All these questions are not formulated by me, but those frens who are concern about me,
But their concerns only prove more stress and unnecessary worry for me
SO i have only been contacting a few frens who are understanding and willing to support me no matter what I am
I am sick of my so called frens comparing me their status, their salary and blah...
IF possible, I would prefer to just hang out with my sec sch frens
Coz at least they wont judge me for what i wear, what i do, what roles do i play...
I have to admit one thing, I am at the lowest pit of my life, lowest of the lowest
I feel so alone, which no one understands at all
Except God
The feeling of being so isolated that I cant express in words
Especially when i drive myself into a corner
The whole situation simply depresses me into a dar and grey world
With faith, you can move the mountains and cast into the sea